Plan Your Visit
Plan your visit in advance. Here you can find travel information, opening times, accessibility info and our latest Covid 19 procedures.
Craven Museum, Exhibition Gallery, Visitor Centre & Shop
Open Monday to Saturday, 9.30am – 4.30pm
The Hub Bar
Our theatre bar opens one hour before most of our Events and Performances. We serve a selection of wines, beers and spirits as well as soft drinks and snacks including Northern Bloc Ice Cream, Yorkshire Crisps and Yorkshire Popcorn.
Skipton Town Hall
By Train – Skipton Train Station is a 10 minute walk from Skipton Town Hall. Regular trains run from Leeds, Bradford, Carlisle, Morecambe and connections beyond. There is a taxi rank at the train station.
By Bus – Skipton Bus Station is a 5 minute walk from Skipton Town Hall. Please check travel infomation for the latest bus routes and times. There is a taxi rank at the bus station.
High Street Carpark is situated behind Skipton Town Hall. It offers short stay parking (up to 4 hours), toilet facilities including RADAR accessible toilet, two electric vehicle rapid charge points and coach parking (up to 9 hours). Parking is free from 6pm till 9am.
Coach Street & Cavendish Street Carparks are both around 5 minutes walk from Skipton Town Hall and offer long stay parking.
Blue Badge Holders must pay for a ticket on arrival, which will then allow for an additional hour on top of the usual time, and an extra 30 minutes in pop-and-shop spaces.
We have a firm commitment to providing the best possible experience for all users of our venue and strive to make everything we do as inclusive as possible.
Our venue has been designed with accessibility in mind. Features include a level entrance, lift access to the first floor, a hearing loop, disabled and Changing Places toilets.
Covid 19 Information
Covid 19 Information
It’s our top priority that all our visitors and staff are happy and safe so we are doing things a little differently at the moment.
Please follow our Covid Safe Procedures when you visit us.
- If you or any of your family group or bubble are showing symptoms of Covid 19 please postpone your visit.
- You no longer need to prebook for Museum and Gallery visits. We will be recording visitor numbers and if the number of people exceed our safe limits you may be asked to wait a short time before entry.
- Please follow distancing guidelines in all areas of the building during your visit.
- We are still asking that you wear a face mask/covering when you visit us unless you are exempt. The wearing of face coverings when watching performances is optional.
- Our team will be completing regular and enhanced cleaning throughout the day and between performances.
- There will be a facility to check into NHS Test & Trace should you wish to do so.
- Our procedures will be reviewed in line with any changes to government guidance. Please check our website or social media for the latest advice before your visit. If you have any questions, please contact us.