Young Archaeologists' Club: Launch Event
Fri 29th July 2022
10:00am -12:00pm & 2:00 pm – 4:00pm
Are you aged 8 to 16 and interested in archaeology? Do you know someone who is? We are delighted to announce that Craven Museum is launching the Young Archaeologists’ Club in Autumn 2022! To find out more, come along to one of our FREE drop-in events happening this summer holiday. Dig for artefacts, record your findings and get up close with real museum objects, then chat with us to learn more about YAC and how to sign up.
For more information about Craven Museum YAC, click the links below:
◼ Learning & Schools
Young Archaeologists’ Club
Craven Museum’s Young Archaeology Club is planning to open in Autumn 2022. The club will meet on Saturdays once a month to have a go at all sorts of archaeology-themed activities, from investigating the museum’s impressive archaeology collection and trying out traditional crafts to visiting local heritage sites and developing archaeological skills!
If this sounds up your street or you want to know more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
◼ School Summer Holidays
This summer Skipton Town Hall have family friendly events to keep you entertained every day through the school holidays, and many of them are free!
- Mondays – Young people aged 10-18yrs can join Art Club and try out different art and craft techniques.
- Tuesdays & Saturdays – Get up close with items from the Craven Museum collection at FREE object handling sessions.
- Wednesdays – Get crafty at the ever-popular Craven Museum Make & Take FREE family craft workshops.
- Thursdays – Look out for special events special event such as a silent rave, theatre shows, films and more.
- Fridays – Join the Young Archaeologist Club or a ‘The History of…’ museum workshop.
- EVERY DAY – FREE entry to Craven Museum & Gallery with fun interactive activities.
Craven Museum Make & Take: Christmas Crafts
Early Years Explorers: Winter Wonders
The Snowman + Craft Activities
Christmas Art Club
Traditional Winter Food at Craven Museum