The History of... Food in Craven
Family event from Craven Museum
Fri 5th August 2022 11:00am
What did people in Craven eat 300 years ago? Come along to our ‘History of Food’ Craven Museum workshop to find out!
We’ll have a short talk about food, with the chance to handle some objects from the museum collection. We’ll also have a traditional tea party with the chance to try food made from original recipes, along with cake decorating!
The session will last for around 1hour 30mins and is pay as you feel. Places are limited so make sure to book.
Masthead image by Monika Grabkowska on Unsplash
◼ School Summer Holidays
This summer Skipton Town Hall have family friendly events to keep you entertained every day through the school holidays, and many of them are free!
- Mondays – Young people aged 10-18yrs can join Art Club and try out different art and craft techniques.
- Tuesdays & Saturdays – Get up close with items from the Craven Museum collection at FREE object handling sessions.
- Wednesdays – Get crafty at the ever-popular Craven Museum Make & Take FREE family craft workshops.
- Thursdays – Look out for special events special event such as a silent rave, theatre shows, films and more.
- Fridays – Join the Young Archaeologist Club or a ‘The History of…’ museum workshop.
- EVERY DAY – FREE entry to Craven Museum & Gallery with fun interactive activities.
Art Club: Polymer Clay Jewellery and Gift Box Workshop
Craven Museum Make & Take: Terrific Treasure!
Young Archaeologists' Club: Launch Event
Art Club: Pom Pom Festival Headwear
Visualising Elbolton Cave - a VR Experience
Craven Museum Make & Take: Creepy Crawly Crafts!