Parent & Baby Film Club: Saving Mr. Banks (PG)
Wed 22nd June 2022 11:00am
Author P.L. Travers reflects on her childhood after reluctantly meeting with Walt Disney, who seeks to adapt her Mary Poppins books for the big screen.
Parent & Baby Film Screenings.
Take a break and watch award winning cinema at one of our special morning film screenings – and bring your baby along too! You and your little ones of twelve months and under can enjoy a relaxed environment without worrying about making too much noise. Enjoy the film in the company of other parents, carers and grandparents,
- Lighting will be slightly raised.
- Sound will be softer.
- Floor mats will be provided.
- There will be space for your pushchair next to your seat.
- Unisex baby changing facilities are available.
- You can order refreshments from your chair.
This screening is ‘Pay What You Feel‘.