Musical Journeys: A Day at the Pond / Mausam
Wed 7th February 2024 10:30am & 1.30pm
A live musical performance for early years – dance, sing and play with us as we take our musical adventure down to the pond.
Join NYMAZ with an enchanting series of short films culminating in a live performance featuring the Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment. Musical Journeys: A Day at the Pond / Mausam enables children to immerse themselves in music and dance through exploring the living world of the pond.
There might be one in your garden, at the park, or at your school, but who lives there, and what do they do all day?
From sunrise to late at night after dark, the pond is filled with life. Music from across the ages and across the world guides as we meet the birds that fly above, the fish that swim in the water, and all the creatures in between.
Last minute availability! We now have some tickets on sale for the afternoon school performance at 1.30pm
Information for Families
Our friendly staff want to make your visit as enjoyable as possible – Just ask if you need anything.
This is how we try to make Skipton Town Hall accessible for all families –
- We are a Breastfeeding Friendly Venue
- Baby changing facilities in the women’s toilets in the main foyer
- All gender baby changing facilities in the toilets by the stage door (please ask)
- All areas of the building are accessible with a pushchair
- We have plenty of space to park your pushchair
- Free family friendly museum & gallery with lots of fun interactive elements
- Free family museum trails
- Family events & activities programme – some events are free entry
- Children under 2yrs can attend our ticketed events for free if they are sat on a lap.
- Sensory toys available (please ask)
- Relaxed museum sessions and performances
- Pocket money toys available in our shop
We always welcome your feedback to help improve family visits. Ask for a feedback card and let us know what you think!