Craven Museum Make & Take: Craven Folklore & Fairytales
Wed 31st May 2023 10:00am & 1:00pm
Join us for crafts inspired by local folklore and fairy-tales in this holiday’s Make and Take, linked to Craven Libraries’ Local History Month. Create a fairy-tale pop-up scene and your own mischievous boggart to take home!
Donations towards the running of this event gratefully received.
There are two sessions –
10 – 11am
1pm – 2pm
You no longer need to book for Make & Take sessions… Just drop in!
◼ Family Workshops
Craven Museum Make & Take Crafts
Every school holidays join us for our Make & Take family craft sessions.
Our free family craft workshops are linked to objects from the Craven Museum collection. Learn about treasures from the past to inspire your creativity.
No need to book… Just drop in!
Make & Take Gallery
More family fun…
Craven Museum Relaxed Session March
Craven Museum Make & Take: Easter Week 1
The Case of the Missing Bunny
Skipton Now: Cultural Celebration
Craven Museum Relaxed Session April
Information for Families
Our friendly staff want to make your visit as enjoyable as possible – Just ask if you need anything.
This is how we try to make Skipton Town Hall accessible for all families –
- We are a Breastfeeding Friendly Venue
- Baby changing facilities in the women’s toilets in the main foyer
- All gender baby changing facilities in the toilets by the stage door (please ask)
- All areas of the building are accessible with a pushchair
- We have plenty of space to park your pushchair
- Free family friendly museum & gallery with lots of fun interactive elements
- Free family museum trails
- Family events & activities programme – some events are free entry
- Children under 2yrs can attend our ticketed events for free if they are sat on a lap.
- Sensory toys available (please ask)
- Relaxed museum sessions and performances
- Pocket money toys available in our shop
We always welcome your feedback to help improve family visits. Ask for a feedback card and let us know what you think!