Craven Museum Make & Take: Wonderful Woollen Weaving!
Wed 24th August 2022 10:00am & 1:00PM
Join us for a summer installment our popular Craven Museum Make & Take sessions. Learn how to weave and create your own rainbow fish or woollen bookmark!
We provide all the materials you need… just bring your creativity!
Craft sessions are free but numbers are limited so please book a place. We want as many children as possible to get the opportunity to take part so we are asking that only one adult attends for each family or bubble.
There are two sessions –
10 – 11am
1pm – 2pm
◼ School Summer Holidays
This summer Skipton Town Hall have family friendly events to keep you entertained every day through the school holidays, and many of them are free!
- Mondays – Young people aged 10-18yrs can join Art Club and try out different art and craft techniques.
- Tuesdays & Saturdays – Get up close with items from the Craven Museum collection at FREE object handling sessions.
- Wednesdays – Get crafty at the ever-popular Craven Museum Make & Take FREE family craft workshops.
- Thursdays – Look out for special events special event such as a silent rave, theatre shows, films and more.
- Fridays – Join the Young Archaeologist Club or a ‘The History of…’ museum workshop.
- EVERY DAY – FREE entry to Craven Museum & Gallery with fun interactive activities.
Art Club: Polymer Clay Jewellery and Gift Box Workshop
Craven Museum Make & Take: Terrific Treasure!
Young Archaeologists' Club: Launch Event
Art Club: Pom Pom Festival Headwear
Visualising Elbolton Cave - a VR Experience
Craven Museum Make & Take: Creepy Crawly Crafts!